|| Teaching Ninjutsu in the Dallas metroplex since 1985!
Ninjutsu - Ninpo Bugei
Some of the traditional aspects of Japanese Warrior Arts and Japanese Ninjutsu taught by Ralph Severe are:
- Taijutsu - body skills
- Hensojutsu - camouflage skills, disguise skills
- Naginatajutsu - halbert skills
- Seishin teki kyoyo - spiritual refinement
- Shinobi iri - stealth skills
- Choho - information skills
- Intonjutsu - escape and concealment skills
- Nawanagejutsu - rope throwing skills
- Bisentojutsu - large halbert skills
- Kusari fundojutsu - chain with weights skills
- Dakentaijutsu - striking skills
- Kuraidorijutsu - body postures and distance skills
- Koppojutsu - bone-structure breaking skills
- Koshijutsu - nerve and muscle striking skills
- Jutaijutsu - grappling skills
- Hichojutsu - jumps, leaps, and footwork skills
- Ukemi - falls, rolls, cartwheels, and drop skills
- Juttejutsu - iron rod skills
- Newaza – ground grappling skills
- Hanbojutsu - three foot stick skills
- Rokushakubojutsu - six foot stick skills
- Yonshakubojutsu (jojutsu) - four foot stick skills
- Shurikenjutsu bo-senban-hira - blade throwing skills
- Sojutsu - spear skills
- Kajutsu - firearms and fire skills
- Gunrakyu - strategies
- Kyujutsu - archery skills
- Hojojutsu - rope tying skills
- Suijutsu - water skills
- Karatejutsu - unarmed skills
- Kenjutsu - sword skills
- Tantojutsu - knife skills
- Kotachijutsu - short sword skills
- Yugeijutsu - polite skills
- Kyomonjutsu - art of study skills
- Bukijutsu - hidden weapons skills
These are just a few of the wonderful skills you can learn in the ninpo class.
Ralph Severe teaches his students to avoid confrontations if all possible.
This philosophy is the main outline of ninpo -- "avoid".
The skills of ninpo aid the student in his defense, employing the same
techniques used by the ninja of the past. Students are trained to see and
feel the danger coming. If avoidance is not an option, students are well
trained tactically to deal with attackers. Ninpo gives the student
superior mindset, tactics and combat skills.
Some "mature" skills are not taught to the student until they have
reached a certain level of understanding and maturity in the arts.
Ralph Severe has special classes that are scheduled periodically on subjects of
special interest; please try to attend these important classes. The wonderful
feeling a student gets when training in ninjutsu is different from most
other martial arts. The ninjutsu training by Ralph Severe is pragmatic
and effective. The concept of "technique" is not the ninja way!
Ralph Severe has made his Dojo training very different from the old
out-dated ninjutsu methods of the past. He gives sufficient preparation to
each student's mental, physical and spiritual training to deal with
today's crazy world. The KAMIYAMA DOJO ninjutsu training is a very healthy
way to correct the bad habits one has learned from everyday living in this
world of hurry and go. The training is designed to embed neuromuscular
memory and imprint psychophysiology into every student to avoid and deal
with danger. Come and visit a class and see why Ralph Severe is one of
a kind when it comes to helping a student gain their understanding of life.
To hide is the defense of the ninja!
For more insight into Ninjutsu training in the Urban Combative Training, view our
photo album! Just click how many photos you would like to see per page - 1, 2, or 4.
For more information, or to enroll in this special training, contact the
Urban Combative Training, please ask to speak to Ralph Severe for information about the
wonderful art of ninjutsu. Classes in ninjutsu are three days a week.
Return to Home page